Etiquetas

jueves, 10 de marzo de 2022

Review 2: Food and Drink. The cities. 10 de marzo de 2022.

Buenas tardes, estimada familia IPEP #inglésipep #ingléspagsypau (en Twitter).

Comenzamos una serie de ejercicios dedicados a revisar los puntos principales del programa del curso.

Hoy toca: Food and drink. The cities. Traditions

Nota: Los textos están seleccionados tanto del programa CREA como de otras fuentes, a quienes doy las gracias y cito, pero todos tienen el nivel del curso.

CÓDIGOS DE COLORES:

AZUL: Traducciones.

ROJO: Aspectos gramaticales.

VERDE: Aspectos culturales.

NARANJA: Estructuras concatenadas

MORADO: Traducción y sinónimos, antónimos, etc.

Amarillo: Palabras con trampa.

Os dejo una plantilla para que, sobre la marcha, podáis ir completando con sinónimos, antónimos, etc y los significados. Espero que os sea de utilidad. Pinchad aquí para descargarla.  


mmolpor@


Texto nº 1: 

                                    FOOD AND DRINK

Anna: ¡Oh, I'm starving but I don't know what to order!

Laura: There are some wonderful pasta dishes and there is a starter that I like very much: Caprese salad, it has tomatoes and some cheese. It is delicious!

Anna: Is there any meat or fish?

Laura: No, I'm sorry, this is a vegetarian restaurant. There isn't any meat. But there are lots of different pizzas and some fish.

Anna: Ok, I'd like a Caprese salad and a mushroom pizza.

Laura: Ok, I'd like a Caprese salad and a mushroom pizza. What about the drinks?

Anna: I'd like some water.

Laura: And I'd like some orange juice. We are ready to order...Mr waiter!

Waiter: Good evening ladies. Can I help you?  

Laura: Yes, please. We both want the Caprese salad and a mushroom pizza.

Waiter: Anything to drink?

Anne: I'd like some water and she wants some orange juice, please.

Waiter: OK! Just a minute!


TEXTO Nº 2:

                                        A journey.

Dear Laura, 

I want to thank you for the lovely days I spent with you in your new home. I really had a fantastic time. While I was going by train, I remembered how much we laughed the last day during dinner. Your friends are really funny, and the meal was delicious.

My journey back was long but very funny. On the second stop, a very handsome guy got in the train and he asked me if I could change my seat with him. His was aisle seat and he prefered a window seat. Honestly I don't care travelling in one or another so I accepted. When I stood up to change our seats, my ticket fell down and we didn't find it at first.  We were looking for it for a long while and just when it appeared, the ticket inspector got in. Uff, just in time!  

The boy felt guilty and he insisted on inviting me to have a coffee. I thought it was a great idea so we went to the dining car and we were there to the end or the trip. Guess what? He's from my town, so we are having a coffee this evening. 

I'll keep you updated!

Love,

Anna

mmolpor@



Texto nº 3:

                                A flight to Disneyland.

    

An 11-year-old boy dreaming of a trip to Disneyland boards a plane and flies by mistake to Europe even though he has no ticket or passport.

"We have no doubt that the case of the little stowaway was the product of a childish prank that fooled airport security," Jose Lazo Ricardi, director of the Technical Judicial Police, Venezuela's equivalent of the FBI, said Tuesday.
 

Officials say MacGregory Johanvar Ramos, a student at a school for children with learning problems, skipped class two weeks ago to try to fulfill his dream of going to California to visit Disneyland. After taking a half-hour trip on a public bus to Simon Bolivar International Airport, he asked around for flights to the United States. But the boy mistakenly boarded a KLM flight bound for Amsterdam, said Ricardi. MacGregory apparently got past airline and immigration officials by acting as if he were traveling with adult passengers.
 

He told police he hid in a bathroom for most of the trip until a flight attendant found him. But he convinced her he was traveling with an aunt. After a seven-hour layover in Amsterdam, MacGregory boarded a Malev Airlines flight to Budapest --apparently helped when airline workers didn't check for tickets until the flight was under way. It wasn't immediately clear how he eluded Dutch immigration and security.
 

When the crew discovered he was traveling alone without a passport or ticket, they notified authorities who took him into custody after the plane touched down in Budapest, Ricardi said.
 


Saludos y nos vemos la semana próxima Dios mediante.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario